That's were this weeks article comes in.
|photo from ifood.tv|
1. Chili - spicy, greasy, meaty, starchy - got to go with a nice Lager Beer, Fruity Zinfandel, or even a Beaujolais (Gamay grape variety)
2. Pizza - a mixture of flavors, spice, cheese, sauce - Beer, Chianti, Barbera, or Zinfandel
3. Meatballs or cocktail wieners, in sauce - could be BBQ, or tomato sauce - Beer, Zinfandel, Chianti (Sangiovese grape variety)
4. Salsa - spicy, acidic, vegetables - Lager Beer, Sauvignon Blanc, Riesling, Zinfandel, Margaritas
5. Ribs - meaty, grilled, sauce or dry rub - Beer, Zinfandel, Riesling (with pork ribs) Rose
6. Buffalo Wings - spicy, greasy - Beer, Rose, Sparkling Wine, Zinfandel
7. Spinach Dip - vegetal, creamy - Sauvignon Blanc, Beaujolias
8. Guacamole - creamy, mouth coating - Beer. Sparkling wine, Sauvignon Blanc (New Zealand, or Chile)
9. Quesadillas - starchy, cheesy, spicy - Beer, Chardonnay, Sauvignon Blanc, Sparkling Wine
10. Artichoke Dip - vegetal, creamy - Sparkling wine, Rose (go with a dry style as artichokes make wine taste sweeter).
11. Nachos - starchy. cheesy - Beer, Margaritas, Sparkling wine, Zinfandel
12. Hot Dogs, or Pigs in a Blanket - Beer, Rose, Zinfandel, Riesling
13. Deviled Eggs - creamy mouth coating - Sparkling wine or Sauvignon blanc
14. Hoagie/Submarine sandwich - Beer, Soda, Zinfandel, Beajolais
15. 7-Layer Dip - mouth coating, mix of ingredients - Beer, Margarita, Malbec Riesling, Zinfandel
16. Baked Beans - Beer, Shiraz, Zinfandel
17. Hamburgers - Beer, Beaujolais, Cabernet Sauvignon, Zinfandel
18. Doritos - can be plain or spicy - Sparkling wine, Zinfandel, Beer
19. Popcorn - buttery, salty - Sparkling wine
20. Chex Mix - salty - Beer, Sparkling wine.
Time for the Super Bowl....who are you picking? Giants or Patriots?